Anybody about to install Audiovox?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rollie, just got my Murph's kit last nite, and I do like your switch housing, clean and neat. so, im me so we can work something out!

FWFE
FWFE, send me an email to confirm this but I will put one kit aside for you. I may take a bit of time before I'm able to machine extra units and I'm down to one after yours. We've got the same year bike so I should be able to help you out a bit with the installation if you need it. I recently retired so I've got lots of time on my hands :p

SCB, if you're Scott, I got your email and put one aside for you as well. My previous bike was an 04 ABS so if yours is the 05ABS you can get some pointers from the other pages on my website. I've got a few links on there too from other installers with some great ideas and if need more information, check out the FJR user groups... there's tons of information out there and it's very easy to get the impression that it's a difficult job when in reality it's actually quite simple, just a bit time consuming.Toggle Switch Modification

Here is what it looks like installed on the AE. I had it done at a past Tech Day. I think it was a 3.5 hour install by Smitty who has done a ton of these.

Last edited by a moderator: