Anybody notice the AE picture addition?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The orignial image was not as grainy.... might want to turn off the compression when saving. My eyes hurt from looking at that... :bigeyes:

Hmmmm, that's odd.... no piccy at all at the top of the page at home, but I get the pic at work. I wonder what's up with that?
You probably have a banner blocker built into your internet security/firewall. I had to turn mine off in order to see the bikes. I never actually knew they were there until this thread came up.

edit: sweet, I finally lost the FNG listing under my avatar. WooHoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably have a banner blocker built into your internet security/firewall. I had to turn mine off in order to see the bikes. I never actually knew they were there until this thread came up.
edit: sweet, I finally lost the FNG listing under my avatar. WooHoo!
Guess I'll need to check into that, thanks for the tip. Congrats, new Student Pilot!

Nice to see our [SIZE=14pt]NEW[/SIZE] bike ahead of all those [SIZE=14pt]OLD[/SIZE] Bikes... :bleh:
Every great building has a solid foundation. Thank your lucky stars those silver, grey and blue bikes lead the way. :p

buttkiss.gif

https://www.halllakeland.com/rex/****.gif

man, look how long it is and how big that shield is and how different the seats are and the no clutch look too.

Looks like an FJR

silver sucks!! it's for people who can't choose between black and white. both of which are better. 95% of the reason I sold my 03.

please put a blue one up there. far more of them were sold. and all US FJRs should be represented. i can understand putting the AE up there cause it's unique but the blue one should be there too. ya know, when ya get a chance.

Dude, your bike is on the right.

Maybe someone could send a picture of their own new '06 -- I remember reading that they were going to be here in March, right? :(

At least that's what the salesman said ----