Anyone have a source for LARGE Yamaha sew on patches?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelzBelz

HipHopLitePopMetalist
Reaction score
Hi guys - I am looking to obtain an embroidered Yamaha patch, hopefully blue and silver, and hopefully that says FJR as well on it.

I am looking for something in the 4 x 12 (or 4x14) inch range - to cover the big ass "Joe Rocket" patch at the bottom of rear of my jacket.

Not having luck searching, and most of the "make your own" are cost prohibitive based on a minimum quantity. Anyone ever seen one, or interested in one as well if I can have them made?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Yeah I saw them, and I thought about that.. but I would love one large Yamaha or Yamaha FJR..

I actually created an FJR1300 logo a few years ago for upload to cafepress for a shirt I made for myself. I also sell stuff with that design on cafepress. Somehow cafepress let me do it, after reviewing it, they decided it wasn't legally risky (or its my risk, not theirs?)

I"d love to use that design , maybe add a Yamaha in front of the FJR, but can't find a custom embroiderer that will reply, or that sounds like they'd make a small quantity.

Found a roadcrafter in excellent condition, in my size, and colors, at an incredibly low price... So long JR..

I obtained permission from Yamaha, what a pain in the ASS THAT WAS, to use this Logo last year:

Final%20Tee%20Shirt%20Image_zps2ogzzk3y.jpg

This year I didn't put the Yamaha, the Tuning Fork or the FJR1300 on the shirts i had done for the Rendezvous at Red Lodge, just too much trouble.