Anyone try Decibullz custom ear buds?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the decibullz, but couldn't ever get a tight enough fit for them to stay in place when i put the helmet on. I had better luck with noise cancelling ear buds...

CM

Like Intech above, I've used the Fuze earplugs with great success. Sound quality is very good, and they really cut down on road noise while allowing horns and sirens to come through clearly. (No, people don't honk at me.)

The DIY approach isn't hard, but you should try it once with their example set so you know what to expect. Put the speaker in your ear, then pack in the two-part epoxy and wait until it hardens. Mine retained an oily surface, which got them dunked into a pile of flour and dusted off. I've worn them for all-day rides without pain or irritation.

The 'old' versions are only $35 a pair. New version has improved speaker response (they say), and are only $40 a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Intech above, I've used the Fuze earplugs with great success. Sound quality is very good, and they really cut down on road noise while allowing horns and sirens to come through clearly. (No, people don't honk at me.)
The DIY approach isn't hard, but you should try it once with their example set so you know what to expect. Put the speaker in your ear, then pack in the two-part epoxy and wait until it hardens. Mine retained an oily surface, which got them dunked into a pile of flour and dusted off. I've worn them for all-day rides without pain or irritation.

The 'old' versions are only $35 a pair. New version has improved speaker response (they say), and are only $40 a pair.
I am going to buy new ones and carry the originals as a spare. One thing I really like about them is the covering they put on the wires. Very durable.