Anyone use BikeBandit.com?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300Jeff

Reaction score
I can't get throgh to their customer service....I've sent two e-mails and spent 30 minitues waiting for there live online agent to respond.

If anyone has a customer service number or a city in which there are located I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff

I can't get throgh to their customer service....I've sent two e-mails and spent 30 minitues waiting for there live online agent to respond.
If anyone has a customer service number or a city in which there are located I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff
Ha! Good luck with that!

They are a good resource but typical of the internet age. 2 people in a garage somewhere from what I can tell. Everything drop shipped from the OEM.

+1 on the garage and drop shipping. Ok for OEM but there are better sources for aftermarket. I had an issue with an order one time and did get ahold of them and was able to cancel it. Keep trying... The one nice thing is that they do give a discount for AMA members.

Used em a few times and never had an issue, but never tried to change my order in flight either.

I have used them numerous times, but have only dealt with customer service via e-mail. Normally they were pretty good about it. But I have to say that it is a pain in the ass to cancel/change orders mid flight. The best bet would have been to send them an e-mail stating that you wanted the change immediately so that you could have said that you did contact them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used them in quite a spell. University Motors is tops in my book for Yamaha parts as well as accessories. I also have a Kawasaki sport bike and have used Ron Ayers for all my oem stuff. They give you a business card inside the order if you order alot of parts and that person will handle all of your issues if you have any. Had two minor problems w/ about $1K of parts and they fixed me up asap w/ total satisfaction. I'd order from them (Kawasaki parts) again.

Here's what they say. "BikeBandit.com is an online collaboration between House of Motorcycles and PartsBandit.com LLC." The phone number for House of Motorcycles is 619-229-7700. Maybe they can give you a number to call.

Rick