Arkansas September trip ? dates? (MN)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel S.

Reaction score
say i heard there are some that head to arkansas in september, right, i know, lol. people always go there.

A local from the twin cities MN told me about it, but didn't have any dates, trying to see if it fits in the schedule.

Thanks !!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Allen_C" data-cid="1374424" data-time="1501207356"><p>

Hooterville is tentatively planned for Oct 13-15</p></blockquote>

Do we have a location or any other info on the '17 Hooterville?

Thanks

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Allen_C" data-cid="1374424" data-time="1501207356"><p>Hooterville is tentatively planned for Oct 13-15</p></blockquote>

Do we have a location or any other info on the '17 Hooterville?

Thanks
Here you go

October 12-15. 2017

West Plains, MO

Super 8 Motel $68.39+tax/night

1210 Porter Wagoner Blvd,

West Plains, MO 65775

417-256-8088

Back in September 2013 one of the two guys riding with me to Arkansas crashed his FJR not far from West Plains, and we limped back to this Super 8 for the night. We got a rental car for him to make it home (turns out he had broken ribs) and left his bike.

Who ever was the manager was a super guy and very rider friendly. Let us leave the FJR until I could come back the next day with my trailer and recover it. Insisted we leave it up front so he could keep an eye on it.

I plan to make this meet again this year.
coolsmiley02.gif