ATGATT For Geeks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add some feathers and you can look like the guy on the right.

lordhumungus-wez.jpg

They'd have sold more sets if they'd taken a clue from Henry VIII. I saw his armor in the Tower of London. It attracted quite a lot of interest from the ladies (and quite a few of the gents). Henry knew a bit about self-promotion. Compare for yourself.

And my office mates chuckle about my blue 'Stitch. I can just hear the morning comments when I walk into the office with THAT suit on!

Dark-Knight-Motorcycle-Suit-Front.jpg

Henry%20VIII%20armour.jpg.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
They'd have sold more sets if they'd taken a clue from Henry VIII. I saw his armor in the Tower of London. It attracted quite a lot of interest from the ladies (and quite a few of the gents). Henry knew a bit about self-promotion. Compare for yourself.
[SIZE=14pt]Now THAT'S A CODPIECE!!!!![/SIZE] BLINGBLINGBLING!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I am pretty sure you will need a custom seat to fit on the FJR if you only wear the frontal disturbance piece.

[SIZE=14pt]Now THAT'S A CODPIECE!!!!![/SIZE] BLINGBLINGBLING!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I am pretty sure you will need a custom seat to fit on the FJR if you only wear the frontal disturbance piece.
Or need to take a ballpeen hammer to the tank for clearance.

"Codpiece"? I had no idea what that was, and then further reading elightened me. Not only is this thread funny, it is educational.

Or need to take a ballpeen hammer to the tank for clearance.
As long as you REALLY use that ballpeen hammer only on the Tank (and not on the codpiece), then I'm ok with it's use.... B) :D :lol: