• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Autocom Headsets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefferskn

Reaction score
Hello,

I just picked up a used Autocom Super Pro AVI but I didn't get any headsets with it. I am checking to see if anybody has any used 7 pin autocom headsets that they would like to sell.

Thanks, Jeffers

I have a box of miscellaneous Autocomm parts including two headsets; one coiled and one straight extension; and the cord that lets you convert to ear plugs. One of the headsets is all separate parts that plug together, in other words, the boom mic, speakers, and cable are all separate. The other headset has the speakers permanently connected to the cable but the mic is separate. I have a bunch of audio cables and the Active-PLUS unit too.

I have a box of miscellaneous Autocomm parts including two headsets; one coiled and one straight extension; and the cord that lets you convert to ear plugs. One of the headsets is all separate parts that plug together, in other words, the boom mic, speakers, and cable are all separate. The other headset has the speakers permanently connected to the cable but the mic is separate. I have a bunch of audio cables and the Active-PLUS unit too.
Do you happen to know if these are 7 pin DIN autocom headsets? Also, does either headset happen to have the extra mic on it for background noise or do they both just have one mic and two speakers? From my research so far the Autocom Super Pro AVI uses a driver headset that has a 2nd mic on it to help with noise cancelling or something like that and the passenger just uses a regular two speaker, mic type headset.

7 pin.

No idea about the mics. They're black on one side and tan on the other. I thought they were all noise cancelling. I believe they are the super pro b.

Does anybody know if the type A headset without the Non background noise sensor will work on the super pro Avi rider headset input. Everything I have found so far it seems the rider headset has to be the type B with the extra background noise sensor.

Does anybody know if the type A headset without the Non background noise sensor will work on the super pro Avi rider headset input. Everything I have found so far it seems the rider headset has to be the type B with the extra background noise sensor.

7 pin.
No idea about the mics. They're black on one side and tan on the other. I thought they were all noise cancelling. I believe they are the super pro b.
eg23232, I sent you a private message yesterday but not sure if you got it or not so I thought I would reply in forum. What do you want for the headsets and the extension leads? Also, you wouldn't happen to have a bluetooth module for the autocm as well would you? I sent a message to Autocom in the UK yesterday and they advised that a headset without an ambient noise sensor will still work with the Super Pro AVI.

• I also have a bag of Autocom parts. Some a little worse for wear. Multiple leads, two straight, two coiled with the plug for earbuds. 1 and 3/4 headsets (missing one speaker) Also leads for plugging in phone/radio and double audio setup. I will mail it anywhere in the USA if you pay it forward. This offer is good for you or anyone else.

• I also have a bag of Autocom parts. Some a little worse for wear. Multiple leads, two straight, two coiled with the plug for earbuds. 1 and 3/4 headsets (missing one speaker) Also leads for plugging in phone/radio and double audio setup. I will mail it anywhere in the USA if you pay it forward. This offer is good for you or anyone else.
juniorfjr, I would definitely like to take you up on your offer. At this point I hate to spend the money on brand new headsets because I don't even know if the autocom super pro avi that I got even works. So if I can test it out with some older headsets first, that would be great. I actually have some older J&M and chatterbox headsets I can grab a speaker off of and splice in. Please let me know what you need from me. Also, if you have a paypal account I can pay the shipping. I really appreciate this. Thanks Jeffers

Hopefully I just sent you a PM. If it didn't go through, pm me your name and address and I'll get them boxed up and in the mail.

Fred

Hopefully I just sent you a PM. If it didn't go through, pm me your name and address and I'll get them boxed up and in the mail.
Fred
Fred,

I did not get any messages from you. I will send you a private message with my name and address. Let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks, Jeffers

Fred
Fred,

I did not get any messages from you. I will send you a private message with my name and address. Let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks, Jeffers
Got your address and will get to it this weekend.

Fred
Fred,

Thanks, Jeffers
Got your address and will get to it this weekend.
That's great. I look forward to getting them and seeing if the Autocom I have works. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: