Autocom

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Keith affiliated with Top Gear in the U.S.? If not, who?
I don't think so. He sells trucks (big rig type), tank bags, Powerlet and Autocoms in Oklahoma. I don't think he even has a website. Who's Top Gear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Nope, he's not with them. If you select Oklahoma in the search field on that page, his info will come up.

Top Gear doesn't even have the new stuff up on its site yet. Kieth got his shipment while I was on the phone with him Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to Keith. First Autocom rep I've spoken to that actually knows how the stuff works and how riders use the gear.

GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS. HE'S TOPS!!! :D

Just talked to Keith. First Autocom rep I've spoken to that actually knows how the stuff works and how riders use the gear.
:clap: +1 I just sent him a check and my helmet to fit my new autocom headset....can't wait.....

If you were thinking of getting the Chatterboxes DON'T and read this..

Clicky

GIVE HIM YOUR BUSINESS. HE'S TOPS!!! :D
I don't call him a gadjet guru for nothing, EASY to work with and absolutely knows his stuff. If there's a configuration you're interested in setting up, I'm confident he's been down that road and will know any/all of the potential pitfalls.