Aux Running lights as "flashers"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reformer

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of bright LED lights (or something else that is durable and can flash) that I can mount easily (to the forks) and use mostly as "flashers" rather than using my brights. I want to place the switch on the far side of the left side controls (so I can use my index finger rather than thumb). I have an 06 and I'm not really thrilled with the idea of mounting the lights on a mirror bracket (though that looks cool). Ideally, I'd have a switch that is "push on" for quick flashes, but that would also let me run the lights constant. Any ideas?

consider hyper-whites...my clearwater glendas fender bolt mounts on 24/7 are all I need for visibility

hyper-whites are extremely bright leds whose switch is three position...on off flashing

I love 'em

red flashing hyperlites for braking are also great

4313217092_4b44c42152.jpg

4313217104_7d27124664.jpg

3639659031_6a5d74ee7f.jpg

4597002453_32266c5984.jpg

consider hyper-whites...my clearwater glendas fender bolt mounts on 24/7 are all I need for visibility

hyper-whites are extremely bright leds whose switch is three position...on off flashing

I love 'em

red flashing hyperlites for braking are also great

4313217092_4b44c42152.jpg

4313217104_7d27124664.jpg

3639659031_6a5d74ee7f.jpg

4597002453_32266c5984.jpg
I love those. Can you provide a web link for those lights.. and if you have one, a picture of the switch installed. Looks like EXACTLY what I'm wanting.

Hyper-lites here. I use the "California Flash" reds on the license plate frame....they work great, definitely getting the attention of those to the rear. The whites are on that site as well.
yeah, those look great.. but I'm wanting a push for on switch so I can just flash them. In florida (unlike other places in the world), flashing means "wake up".

Hyper-lites here. I use the "California Flash" reds on the license plate frame....they work great, definitely getting the attention of those to the rear. The whites are on that site as well.
yeah, those look great.. but I'm wanting a push for on switch so I can just flash them. In florida (unlike other places in the world), flashing means "wake up".
And I have LED's in my GIVI back that never comes off... break, turn, running lights.. so my tail end is pretty well covered. It's the oncoming (turning) traffic that scares he hello out of me.