AVCC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rostra electronic cruise. It's cheap and easy to install plus they are currently in production.
Where can I purchase the Rostra? Do you have install pics for the AE I also have a 07ae and I'm very interested

in installing one.
I made a few posts on here about a year ago about my install. All the info is out there about which wires to splice. The control boxes fits perfectly behind the passenger seat. The mechanical part is the same as the vacuum one with the exception of the vacuum part. Haha. Still have to drill the tang and that stuff. Also just google the Rostra cruise and buy it where ever it's the cheapest. It's sold almost everywhere. U should be able to see my pics by looking thru my old posts. I have a controller for sale if anyone wants it. CHEAP. I would recommend just using two momentary switches for a cleaner install. Best farkle ever!!!

So the Rostra electronic unit has about the same size actuator? So on an AE it must go under the tank too? Thanks.

So the Rostra electronic unit has about the same size actuator? So on an AE it must go under the tank too? Thanks.
I am not sure about the size of the vac one. I put mine in the pocket behind the passenger seat. There should be pics around here somewhere. Ill post some later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts