B-King

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also checked one out at the IMS show in Northern Ca. It has the earmuffs like the 1125 Buell and takes some real getting use to. The biggest dislike I have is the cartoonish exhaust. What were they thinking. :bad: I'd go with the KTM if you want a radical street fighter but the Busa engine is hard to beat in many ways. Just $.02 peso's worth....PM. <>< :D
I sat on one at a dealer... didn't feel like anything I'd want to ride for any distance.
You have to be kidding right? Non of these bikes we speak here are made for distance. Isn't that one reason we have the FJR? A street fighter is just that, a street fighter as in naked "sport" bike. Non of these "sport" bikes are really made for comfort or distance. They may be able to pass most of us in the twisties but we pass them back on the FJ's when they have to pull over to get the blood back in their rears, legs and arms. lol. :lol: PM. <><

I hate the exhaust system. I thought it must look better in person so I went to the local dealer aaaand nope it was even uglier than the pictures :dribble: The aftermarket is going to do a brisk bussiness in slip on mufflers for this bike.

I hate the exhaust system. I thought it must look better in person so I went to the local dealer aaaand nope it was even uglier than the pictures :dribble: The aftermarket is going to do a brisk bussiness in slip on mufflers for this bike.
And the tank.

And the headlight shell

And the...

Probably a blast to ride, but at the DC bike show, we realized that "B-King" is short for BucKing Ugly

Will these make my ass look fat?

suzuki_b-king_5.jpg

And the tank.

And the headlight shell

And the...

Probably a blast to ride, but at the DC bike show, we realized that "B-King" is short for BucKing Ugly
So are you guys saying the B-King falls into the mopeds and fat chicks category? Just askin'

But you used "Rosie" and "mouth" in the same sentence. That's gonna leave a bad aftertaste.