Baby its cold outside

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7xray

Reaction score
Go ahead ride you buggers. -36 F (wind chill) this morning here. Big Sky probably has it colder.

:(

I guess I shouldn't complain,it was 7F here in Littleton,Colorado this morning. Winter sucks for me anyway if it is below about 60 degrees!

since sunday night near Santa Barbara it has not let up on the rain, temps in the 50's

was able to get an "quicky" ride sunday morning, but I had to prep my truck to drive for the next few days. (needed an oil change and injectors cleaned, it has been sitting mostly since summer)

Screw global warming. It's 19.8 below this morning with no wind here on the high desert. Water is froze so I guess my day is planned for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
20F for 45 minutes, roads icy and slippery, but the scenery breathtaking, everything glistening in white, shiny and pretty and all. That white stuff sure is pretty to look at and ride in!

black ice was a bitch today, but Lucky for me i was in my truck and it took one for the team :cray:

after getting an clean bill of health from the doc, i earned two days of vacation from the ass clown that was rubber necking for cops cleaning some junk on the road. She slammed on her breaks and missed the black ice, when i hit the breaks on a strip of black ice and slid into it her (at least 3-4 truck lengths i slid) . knew i was ass fucked when my speed read 0 MPH and i was still moving with an slight tilt down hill. since impact speed was less than 30 mph i got to "walk away" but my truck i found out today is being totaled (air bags deployed) what an shitty way to start the day@ 5:20 AM

and i may make it to my 25th birthday yet... then i might be able to rent an car...

New_Orleans.gif