BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
Well its been 90 days since i have been on the 1300 due to my p.t.s.d. .Doctor told me to sto p taking one of the drugs that inpairs my vision . One exCEPTION i have to take it slow (YEA RIGHT ) like short rides to start off with and in the next few weeks bear mountain here i come . the start of the ride i was a little off but that did not last long and boom i was on the hwy . I was just to go around the block a couple of times .Yea i know it was a no no . It was a great feeling after 90 days . thanks for all the support ........ MIKE (zorkler)

Same for me every spring. I just don't see myself ever giving up the scoot-riding is as much a part of me as breathing-when I give up one, I'll be forced to give up both. Good deal zork.

Good at ya Z! Fully understand. Won't bore you with details... simply an ATTA BOY your way! :D

ps keep it sane.

WooHoo Mike!!! So, when ya' coming WV way, again?

Cool ZORKLER! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Now how about planning another road adventure with the ST group for next year? Giddy up!

Very Good to hear Mike.

Like Radman said. It feels good every spring to get back in the saddle and get riding!

Maybe we can hitch up sometime next summer.

And the weather was perfect yesterday. Looks like another riding day today as well. Good to hear you're getting back into riding, and living. :clapping:

thanks every one for the nice words . and yes on the west virginia thing . but i think we need another extra day or two out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear you're back in the saddle again Mike... :clapping:

Stef

PS: Is the world a safer place now? :huh: ;)

Glad you're back to doing what we all love zork,Just to bad the weather is turnig to shit up in new yorkville.

Take care.