BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bear Mountain's a nice ride, too. Grew up a little south of there, and was up there last fall/spring? I forgot.

The only bad thing about B/M is that parking is INSANELY expensive--but in some places if you just want to use the public plumbing they won't charge you.

:yahoo: Welcome back, I know you've been chomping at the bit to get back in the saddle!!!! :good:

Well its been 90 days since i have been on the 1300 due to my p.t.s.d. .Doctor told me to sto p taking one of the drugs that inpairs my vision . One exCEPTION i have to take it slow (YEA RIGHT ) like short rides to start off with and in the next few weeks bear mountain here i come . the start of the ride i was a little off but that did not last long and boom i was on the hwy . I was just to go around the block a couple of times .Yea i know it was a no no . It was a great feeling after 90 days . thanks for all the support ........ MIKE (zorkler)

???? Your doc didn't PRESCRIBE riding the bike to cure PTSD?

Well its been 90 days since i have been on the 1300 due to my p.t.s.d. .Doctor told me to sto p taking one of the drugs that inpairs my vision . One exCEPTION i have to take it slow (YEA RIGHT ) like short rides to start off with and in the next few weeks bear mountain here i come . the start of the ride i was a little off but that did not last long and boom i was on the hwy . I was just to go around the block a couple of times .Yea i know it was a no no . It was a great feeling after 90 days . thanks for all the support ........ MIKE (zorkler)

???? Your doc didn't PRESCRIBE riding the bike to cure PTSD?
no he did not .i wish it was that easy