Bag Painted Like New

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamer

Reaction score
Hey, if anyone needs any master-painting of plastic components done, member Gerauld's work is excellent. I had dropped my bike backing down a steep incline, and he made my right cover look good as new. I was pleased with his responsiveness, and quick turn around.

Yep, Gerauld has a solid gold reputation here... he's earned it, one quality job after another.

What a wonderful asset to the group. Glad you're among his legion of happy customers.

I'll eventually be needing his services as well. Hell, at the rate I'm going, I'd be better off just riding the bike out to his place, and flying back later to pick it up. Probably cheaper than freight... More fun, too! :p

Don

That's Garauld - thanks. Yup, Hamer tried to go the route of Colorrite rattle cans himself, but they just can't do as nice a job as a decent spray system. Please, know what your getting into before trying it yourself... :rolleyes:

Good to know. My local body shop repainted one of my bags after a encounter with wet leaves and mud in my driveway and I doubt you could tell which bag was scratched after they repainted it.

Good to know. My local body shop repainted one of my bags after a encounter with wet leaves and mud in my driveway and I doubt you could tell which bag was scratched after they repainted it.
+1 on that

when I tipped mine over in the basement the Givi top case & right bag were both scratched. As the bike was pretty much brand new I took them both to a body shop I (unfortunately) know well. He repainted them both to match the bike - black - came out perfectly for about $200.