Bags-Connection Tankbags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of Tank Bags. I'm a Tail Seat Bag guy myself. Waaaay too many scratches from dust collecting under the magnets no matter what you do. But, those Bags sure look good. :)

https://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/451/

These guys make some sick tankbags. Rediculously expensive but so trick. Anyone have one?
QUICK!!!! Do a search before you get flamed by one of the board admins.

...and yes many of us have these tank bags - myself included. I love it, nothing touching the paint, quick on-and-off, excellent quality. Just wish they could be easily locked (like with a lock and key) in place.

I've got a Tourmaster Select tank bag and love it, very versatile and no problems so far, re: scratches all over the place, NADA!

This is the only forum I've ever seen with a wasteland for re-occuring threads. If they want to discourage questions then fine, but there should be a database for the threads that actually give solid info. The links like fjr1300.info are excellent but I thought this was a discussion forum.

So uh? What kind of oil should I run? :assassin:

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/451/

These guys make some sick tankbags. Rediculously expensive but so trick. Anyone have one?
I have the city and the day pack 2. The are very high quality bags and work very well. I have a powerlet plug on the citybag to power up electronics inside it. They are pricey but very nice bags. The daypack 2 is waterproof with out the rain cover if it is not expaneded.

citytankbag001.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

The one I'm lookng at woth the electrical hookups is $450 :eek:

After trying 3 other tank bags over the last 5 years I finally bought the "City" tank bag last week . . . got the GPS mount with it . . . just used it on a 3 day, 1500 mile trip and it is by far the most expensive tank bag I've ever purchase . . . but also by far the BEST!