Barbecue in Huntington Beach

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reminder. This should be fun. Got a head count?

WW's FJR

Larry
So far:

JBT and his wife, from Canada

Barabus and Jean

TurboDave_98

Nightshine

Silver Penguin and Andy

WW'sFJR and Beth

Possibly:

GunMD

VecterVP1

Malve

MCML

Not:

Twowheelnut, because he was going to get teased about the ribs, so he said he had to go to work instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out too. My boss reminded me today that we're suppose to do some work on Saturday. I'll probably be done with the work in time to make the 5 hour drive up there, but since we're making some major changes, I'm gonna be on call all weekend. :(

WW's FJR

Larry
So far:

Barabus and Jean

TurboDave_98

Nightshine

Silver Penguin and Andy

WW'sFJR and Beth

Possibly:

GunMD

VecterVP1

Malve

MCML

Not:

Twowheelnut, because he was going to get teased about the ribs, so he said he had to go to work instead.
Jill,Speaking about ribs........Ask Beth what it's like to order Chicken Mc Ribs at McDonald's. :rolleyes:

WW's FJR

WW's FJR

Larry
So far:

Barabus and Jean

TurboDave_98

Nightshine

Silver Penguin and Andy

WW'sFJR and Beth

Possibly:

GunMD

VecterVP1

Malve

MCML

Not:

I'm out. Will be in Vegas. Thanks for the invite.

I think that I may have the worst excuse...

We promised out two year old a disney trip when she was "accident free" for a week and it looks like the wifey has us going this weekend. I guess we'll be passing by on our way from San Diego.

It's a shame because I haven't ridden since my knee injury (from off roading a few weeks ago) and I finally feel up to it and got clearance from the doctor.

I would enjoy hosting a BBQ/ride down my way soon. I'll start a new post soon.

I think that I may have the worst excuse...We promised out two year old a disney trip when she was "accident free" for a week and it looks like the wifey has us going this weekend. I guess we'll be passing by on our way from San Diego.

It's a shame because I haven't ridden since my knee injury (from off roading a few weeks ago) and I finally feel up to it and got clearance from the doctor.

I would enjoy hosting a BBQ/ride down my way soon. I'll start a new post soon.
Have fun guys, I will be thinking of you as i ride round the lake.

Richard

My FJR is still in the shop and I doupt it will be comming out any time soon :angry2: Thanks for the invite tho B)

My FJR is still in the shop and I doupt it will be comming out any time soon :angry2: Thanks for the invite tho B)

Ssshh! I wont tell if you don't tell. Our street has lots of anonymous cars and trucks parked. If you walk into the house carrying a helmet, you could pretend you rode. In other words, you're still welcome, even if the bike can't come with you.

Jill

Ssshh! I wont tell if you don't tell. Our street has lots of anonymous cars and trucks parked. If you walk into the house carrying a helmet, you could pretend you rode. In other words, you're still welcome, even if the bike can't come with you.

Jill
Gas would kill me in the Jeep, and my arse would kill me on the 2fiddy :p Maybe if the FJR gets bailed out by this weekend I could do a fly by B)

Gas would kill me in the Jeep, and my arse would kill me on the 2fiddy :p Maybe if the FJR gets bailed out by this weekend I could do a fly by B)

:rolleyes: I hear ya! My Ninja is a great bike for about 200 miles max. At about 150 miles, I start wishing I was on the FJR. Then again, when moving the FJR around in a parking lot, I'm wishing it was the Ninja. How blessed am I, to have two such great bikes to choose between?

Jill

Jill,

Barry had a bit of a rough day today........ with a blow out

on the rear on the 605 while we were headed up to the Angeles Crest.

He's "OK".......... but a little rattled. He's got an exciting tale to tell..........

I'm just following up on the PM's I sent. Barry wanted to know what to

bring to the BBQ ?? So, give him a call and cheer him up a little.

............turn on Fountain Ln. to Dale Vista correct ?

See you tomorrow,

Larry

Jill and Andy,

I just wanted to say thanks again for the wonderful BBQ

and that Beth and I really enjoyed ourselves.

Bert and Barbara..........are very nice couple for sure.

Maybe I can get up there some time and say hello in Calgary.

Took Bert and Andy's tips on the front suspension and I find

my bike handling much better. I'm kind of excited now

to give it the twist test.

You just have a wonderful place to entertain.

My arm was a little sore from all the bowling and baseball action....... :yahoo:

WW's FJR

Larry n Beth