• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Battery prices to rise

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip, but I hear China is actually decreasing the prices due to high lead content in their products? Just take any toy for ages 0-3 and appropriately attach to correct terminals........should start right up!

I purchased a battery for my 77 Kaw at Autozone last month and the price had gone up 60% from December. :angry2:

Did Bike effects go out of business or something? i have PMd Jeff and have gotten nothing back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Bike effects go out of business or something? i have PMd Jeff adn have gotten nothing back. Well I need a battery adn dotn have time to wait so i will be forced to go elsewhere if I dont hear back soon.
Jeff's alive and well, but I wouldn't PM him as he might not check this one forum daily. I'd go to his website and contact him there.

I did just that. Got Jeff Himself and bought a new battery. This cold freezing weather here in Al. is killing my old battery. Anyhow got a great deal on the battery. Pretty happy with the price, Now just waiting for it to arrive. Thanks jeff.

I did just that. Got Jeff Himself and bought a new battery. This cold freezing weather here in Al. is killing my old battery. Anyhow got a great deal on the battery. Pretty happy with the price, Now just waiting for it to arrive. Thanks jeff.
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

If that changes, can I have your R1?? :lol:

Latest posts