Battery Tender Cap?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Scott solved your problem, but just for everyone's info, a new terminal harness is only a few bucks and comes with a cap.
https://batterytender.com/products/accessories/ring-terminal-harness.html
Yep, I had a couple extra's laying around.

What sucks is USPS, with that cap alone being over .25" thick, shipping alone is $2.32...
sad.png

Sharif should have it by Monday or Tuesday.
Wow! I used to tape things like that to a piece of cardboard and put a 1st class stamp on it. Times have changed. I wonder what postage on the harness is.

I routed my Tender cable up under the front fairing zip tied to the cable bundle and stuck it through the loop just right of center on the bars. I use it to charge my iPhone while using it for a GPS. Anyway, like Shaif, I wanted a cap for aesthetics if nothing else. I had a BT Junior on the lawn tractor, and it had the new cable. The 15 year old cable with no cap went to the lawn tractor.

Ah, Scott solved your problem, but just for everyone's info, a new terminal harness is only a few bucks and comes with a cap.
https://batterytender.com/products/accessories/ring-terminal-harness.html
Yep, I had a couple extra's laying around.

What sucks is USPS, with that cap alone being over .25" thick, shipping alone is $2.32...
sad.png

Sharif should have it by Monday or Tuesday.
Wow! I used to tape things like that to a piece of cardboard and put a 1st class stamp on it. Times have changed. I wonder what postage on the harness is.

I routed my Tender cable up under the front fairing zip tied to the cable bundle and stuck it through the loop just right of center on the bars. I use it to charge my iPhone while using it for a GPS. Anyway, like Shaif, I wanted a cap for aesthetics if nothing else. I had a BT Junior on the lawn tractor, and it had the new cable. The 15 year old cable with no cap went to the lawn tractor.
I check the USPS web site often for orders and knew they had a certain thickness.

For slightly more, I can ship two brackets that weighs a bit more than that.. .
coolsmiley02.gif