Bearly Flying's Aux Fuel Tank

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see that being a big problem, the concept is still there, just a nip and a tuck and one could be fitted to the Gen II's.

Come on up Carver and We can measure it up....If any of the local's want to bring an 06 by, We can size it up pretty quickly.

Cheap "Plug" for Barely Flying: :clapping:

This overpaid slacker, has been designing and moving fuel underground for miles and miles for decades!!! Believe me when I say,.......... I think,......... he probably,........... may have,....... a bit of an idea.......on how to store and move a little extra fuel, to an existing fuel tank, maybe????

Don't bother, pups.....it's gonna cost more then you kalifornians can afford. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

015-1.jpg
>
Holy crap man! Are those all RC radios on that back wall?!?

Ya, thats some of the radio's
I'm glad you kept that Photobucket account active. I was working on a rear seat replacing tank for the GenI and I remembered you already had one.

There's no reason to reinvent the wheel! I know three or four guys who might want to buy one. Do you feel like filling that need?

-Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no reason to reinvent the wheel! I know three or four guys who might want to buy one. Do you feel like filling that need?
No, Sorry too busy at work.

I still have my drawings laying around somewhere. If you want them, I could see if I could find them.

Odot, How are ya doing? Good to see your alive..

No, Sorry too busy at work.

I still have my drawings laying around somewhere. If you want them, I could see if I could find them.
Thanks for the offer, but I already have the dimensions I need. I'm ready to start making pieces. The front brackets will be first. The shape of the tank would be easy except for the tang that juts out to locate the seat. The design will be a modification of something I already have, but I'll have to work around that tang.

Odot, How are ya doing? Good to see your alive..
Not only did we resurrect a thread, but a forum member!