• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beowulf Exhaust For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamerJeff

Reaction score
12,000 Miles on this Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Available for $300 plus shipping. In great shape just a little scuffing on clear coat on one side not visible to my eyes. Dale Holeshot "Decibel Killers" included. 3 way adjustable sound levels. Power greater than stock in mid to upper revs. Vibration much less than stock cans. About 29 pounds lighter. With no inserts upper end power is incredible. Need the money and I want super quiet stock exhaust now. Email me if interested.

12,000 Miles on this Carbon Fiber Exhaust, Available for $300 plus shipping. In great shape just a little scuffing on clear coat on one side not visible to my eyes. Dale Holeshot "Decibel Killers" included. 3 way adjustable sound levels. Power greater than stock in mid to upper revs. Vibration much less than stock cans. About 29 pounds lighter. With no inserts upper end power is incredible. Need the money and I want super quiet stock exhaust now. Email me if interested.

Interested. Any pics coming up? Gonna email too.

Sorry, but in my opinion, "interested", is not the same as "I'll take it". I think it is up to the seller. Sorry to disappoint. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yes, it is up to me and the seller and right from the start we have been discussing the trade.

Until we agree terms or to differ, isn't that the way these things usually work?

BTW thanks for that SuperFLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yes, it is up to me and the seller and right from the start we have been discussing the trade.

Until we agree terms or to differ, isn't that the way these things usually work?

BTW thanks for that SuperFLY
No problem, far as I'm concerned you've got dibs. I haven't heard from the seller yet...any pics available?

Truth be told, I'd rather have a CS-one exhaust, but I'll settle for a good deal on a Beowulf if it comes my way.

Found it!

Great buy, really great condition, well wrapped up and I luv 'em, Thanks big time Jeff.

Latest posts