Best Givi Dealer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as I read the thread title, I thought: people are going to say Gary. Sure enough. And I'm sure they're right. The Givi set-up is on my Christmas list :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
How good is good? What is the complete setup with backrest going for? I am looking for a top case but prefer the Yamaha for looks. I think it matches the lines of the bike better. If the Givi is much cheaper and more funtional i may reconsider.

I've had very good luck with Adventure Motostuff in Carson City, NV. They even matched competitive prices I've found on the internet. Talk to Chad Olson.

How good is good? What is the complete setup with backrest going for? I am looking for a top case but prefer the Yamaha for looks. I think it matches the lines of the bike better. If the Givi is much cheaper and more funtional i may reconsider.
I think the Givi looks way better, and is more aerodynamic to boot. Mounts more solidly as well. Call Gary and ask about price.

I didn't realize Gary can get Givi. No contest. He's tops.
I'm mulling a Givi and have used Google Froogle to find pricing. Is it fair to Gary to float that price past him? I don't mind if a good guy makes profit, but I want it to be a reasonable profit.

Bob

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Do what ya want, but many of us have given Gary lots of business because he's consistently cheap and fair with good service. You won't find anyone better on all counts.

If I were in his shoes I would get a bit annoyed. Good prices and service usually come with an expectation of repeat business. If I was always getting beaten up by a customer I'd probably let them shop elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my job, I deal w/ many vendors weekly. Gary is a true gem. I had the paint match problem w/ the Smuggler and Gary hung in there w/ me when most places would have said the paint match is out of our control yadda,yadda. I try to buy everything all my Yamastuff from him.

Another good Givi dealer is www.sporttour.com. Talk to Glen and tell him Heath snet you his way. I buy alot stuff from him for my KLR650 and FJR. He has great prices and top notch service.