Best hi way pegs and mount on Canyon Cages?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Whaatcha running for hi way pegs and mounting brackets? I currently have Kuryakn sp? and don't like them at all. The mounting bracket consists of two stepped, ridged, washers on the inside that bite into the crash bar (Canyon Cages) and the pegs are too large diameter wise with stupid o-rings that easily displace from their grooves.

So I'm looking to replace.

Found these brackets on Amazon..

And these pegs.

I think it was JER that I saw a clean install???

Here's mine:

nI76qBv.jpg

odmdwv8.jpg

DtL5YuC.jpg

Do not use them much though…

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, this is what I had, worked fine.

https://www.amazon.com/Rivco-Products-Anti-Vibration-Highway-Pegs/dp/B005U80V6K/ref=sr_1_5?crid=LZ391TA5P4PX&keywords=rivco+highway+foot+pegs&qid=1557084614&s=gateway&sprefix=rivco%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-5

814jKPI6XGL._SL1500_.jpg

You will need the Rivco 7/8" Black Engine Guard Clamps to fit the Gen 3 M/C Enterprises Canyon Cages, I had to grind the screw heads a little bit to get sufficient clearance on the left side engine case. Once I was satisfied with where they were located I drilled the Canyon Cage tube and tapped it 1/4"-28 and used a longer screw in the clamp to keep the clamp from rotating.

61yOosNaaTL._SL1316_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find the 7/8” clamps on JP Cycles. One thing to be aware of is that they are sold in single units. Don’t do what I did and order one thinking it was a set - they were only about $9. I should have known that might only represent one unit. I tried the 1” brackets and even sourced some aluminum spacers - those just didn’t grip tight enough.

Joe