Best place to buy Cee Bailey's windshield?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax_03

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm fairly new to the Forum.

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to look for pricing for the Cee Bailey +4/+3 with flip windshield?

My eyes are starting to cross after reading all of the posts comparing the CB to other windshields :blink: .

TIA.

JW.

I've purchased three Cee Bailey windscreens by simply going directly to Cee Bailey. I haven't been able to find any price reductions by ordering elsewhere, plus I've found that frequently the windscreen has to be made up at the factory, and that can take a week or so. By ordering directly, it cuts the shipping time considerably.

Lee in the Mountains of Northern California

www.ceebaileys.com

My wife ordered my CeeBailey direct from them at the end of September and it just arrived yesterday, so about 4 weeks to get it.

Can't wait to get it installed. Except I'm sick right now and don't want to get off the couch.

I ordered through Gary@University. He saved me a few bucks. They shipped it directly to me in a couple of weeks. I called him to let him know I got it . THEN he charged me for it. Gary will always be my first source for FJR stuff. :clap:

Lee

I mine from cee bailey's also- I ordered the package with the headlight covers. When the stuff got to my home, I noticed that one of the covers, was slightly warped, nothing major, just a little bend on the very end- I called them and asked if it was OK to use a heat gun to put it into shape- They told me no way, and sent another pair. When I got them new ones, I asked if they wanted the 1st set, and they said nope, keep them. :bigeyes: I went and took a heat gun to the cover, and gave them to a friend of mine for his FJR- The folks at cee baileys are great in my book. OH and the windshield +3 +3 works great in the winter.

I spoke with Cee Baileys and they don't have these just sitting around. They get built when they are ordered so 4 weeks is about average.