Best price on Autocom...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
This may have been covered before but I'm ready to buy an Autocom and was wondering where you guys have picked up your units.

This may have been covered before but I'm ready to buy an Autocom and was wondering where you guys have picked up your units.
Pm Kieth, or call him at 918-446-2245. I believe he is the only guy left in the country with Autocom's still at the discount price. He bought hunderds of them when the announcement was made of the upcoming discount. Now Autocom is refering its dealers to him for the extra units.

A+ service too!! Free shipping and discounts on all other accessories.

Axe,

Don't know if it matters, but the reason they are on sale is that new models are coming out in a few weeks. Rumor has it they will be a bit less than the old ones but if he still has some old units let us know. Check out the new ones here.

Kieth! Kieth! Kieth!

Bought a Mix-It from him a while back, and recently the Autocomm. Am thinking of sending him my helmet to install the speakers since he has done so many of them.

Great guy.

You can also check with either Brad or Randy at Yamahasportscenter in Texarkana - 903-832-7476 - I know the last time I spoke with them up there they had some they were promoting - they typically have the best prices around that I've found - 19% discount on any Yamaha parts I know for certain. Most aftermarket mfgs. are also discounted but not as much - they have a great reputaion for service as well. Just my 2 cents.

uhh, Who is Kieth? Is that his user name that I would PM? I searched, but could not find any postings with Kieth and autocom anouncing a sale or anything. Sorry for being new.

uhh, Who is Kieth? Is that his user name that I would PM? I searched, but could not find any postings with Kieth and autocom anouncing a sale or anything. Sorry for being new.
Not sure if he is a member on this board. He has always been on the fjrowners board. He is a guy who is really into motorcyling audio.

Call him at the phone number shown above (4th post from the top).