Beware of Faulty Sidestands and Parking Lots!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the root cause of the fall-over was the heat of the sun compounded by the ignorance of the rider. Not sure who he's gonna sue abt that...himself, maybe?
Very likely. It's been high 90's and low 100's the past week. It's probably this and some newer asphalt that hasn't set up yet to resist penetration. It can take months....or up to 2 years for Hot Mix Asphalt to cure properly from what an asphalt guy told me.
Hey maybe he has a Harley riding cousin here in Texas!With all the rain we have experienced here most parking lots are trashed with lots of patchwork going on almost everywhere.I saw a Road King on its side yesterday with the gas tank straddling a bump stop.Fresh asphalt repair,90+ temp and parked right on the patch.DUH!!I bet he will be looking for a lawyer too! 'preciate the post Iggy!

Hey thanks for the reminder Mister Wizard.

I'm in for the "bike fell on me" :dribble: suit. Thats how I broke the bone in my left foot. Ya gets .05% my man ;)

:jester:

0.05%? I should at least get 2% for the idea. Oh, and it's "Mr. Crash Wizard" to you, sir.

edit/add: Dang why is this board so slow.....I should sue.
Get off yer wallet, ya cheap bastard, and upgrade your connection.

I love my 80Mb fiber line. Download a full DVD in about 8 minutes.

...and the forum SCREAMS with speed!

:)

You can always count on radio to show up out of the fricken blue and make fun of twn any time the situations count. Oh, howie......eat a dick. :p

edit: place "ace" in place of twn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Iggy,

Have you been reading the Thesaurus or what? Turgid and compressed fumundo in the same sentence, nows thats funny! :clapping:

I know this guys mom, a few years ago she sued micky d's because her hot coffee was --------HOT!!!!! Now you can understand where he's coming from. BWAHHHHHHHHH

Hey, have some compassion for us here in the PNW! After all, most folks here don't know what heat is! :rolleyes: