Beware of Vance and Hines customer service!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KhromalusionaL

Reaction score
Guys,

Just a heads up.

I purchased a set of CS One pipes from Vance and Hines 4 weeks ago. I received them on a Friday and planned on installing them that evening after work. Install was easy but when in got the the step where you install the SS clamps on the mid pipe i noticed that the clamps that came in the box where way toO big. It was late so VH was closed till Monday. Called them that following Monday and spoke to a Steven in customer service. He assured me that the clamps would be sent out that evening. Fast forward to Friday. No clamps. That weekend I ran around looking form some clamps so I could ride and was told by a Yamaha parts guy that this happened to them on a set for a Raider and VH sent them some clamps but there customer was pissed. So I called again on Monday and asked why I had not seen the clamps. THE guy on the phone said that maybe it didn't get shipPED that day and that he would make sure they would be shipped that day via the post office. California to Idaho maybe a week. Friday came along and nothing. So i called again this time the guy on the phone had no record of them shipping anything to me. I demanded they ship them UPS over night and he said he would see what he could do. So I waited again. Weekend and still nothing. So I called this week and asked them again if they could ship me some clamps. The guy said he would personalLy take them to UPS and ship them out that night. I called today and the guy I talked to said he never talked to me about any clamps!!!! What aN A hole!!! He said that he would ship some out today and I should see them Monday. I told him I hoped so since I have been told that 4 friggin times.

Beware of VH customer service. They Suck and will lie to you. The pipes are nice and I like them I just hope i don't have to warrAnty them for any reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Just a heads up.

I purchased a set of CS One pipes from Vance and Hines 4 weeks ago. I received them on a Friday and planned on installing them that evening after work. Install was easy but when in got the the step where you install the SS clamps on the mid pipe i noticed that the clamps that came in the box where way to big. It was late so VH was closed till Monday. Called them that following Monday and spoke to a Steven in customer service. He assured me that the clamps would be sent out that evening. Fast forward to Friday. No clamps. That weekend I ran around looking form some clamps so I could ride and was told by a Yamaha parts guy that this happened to them on a set for a Raider and VH sent them some clamps but there customer was pissed. So I called again on Monday and asked why I had not seen the clamps. They guy on the phone said that maybe it didn't get ship that day and that he would make sure they would be shipped that day via the post office. California to Idaho maybe a week. Friday came along and nothing. So i called again this time the guy on the phone had no record of them shipping anything to me. I demanded they ship them UPS over night and he said he would see what he could do. So I waited again. Weekend and still nothing. So I called this week and asked them again if they could ship me some clamps. The guy said he would personaly take them to UPS and ship them out that night. I called today and the guy I talked to said he never talked to me about any clamps!!!! What a A hole!!! He said that he would ship some out today and I should see them Monday. I told him I hoped so since I have been told that 4 friggin times.

Beware of VH customer service. They Suck and will lie to you. The pipes are nice and I like them I just hope i don't have to warrenty them for any reason.
I feel your pain. I had the same experience. Their customer service sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: