Big Bear SoCal Ride report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone figured out what Fairlaner does for a living?
Clergy, ...I think.

hairymancopy.jpg

Clergy, ...I think.

hairymancopy.jpg
Well, prior to seeing this clandestine photograph of Fairlaner I had always suspected he was a British Army Special Air Services sniper. But seeing Richard in this light, I do tend to agree with djbill that perhaps he is indeed just a wanker.

Hey everyone,

Tonyrob, Trip and I arrived home safely. Tony nursed his bald front tire all the way to Mission Motorsports without incident.

Thanks to Slappy and Dave.

Great to see everyone.

Great brownies.

Shame about the spill but glad he's OK. It kinda shook me up a little, I thought he was gonna take me with him for a second, but Jeff and I managed to avoid him and the GIXER.

I like the idea of an annual event.

Cheers.

MI6..Secret Agent Man or The Most Interesting Man in the World. He does have some of the same quotes up his sleeve. The most famous being "You're equiped with the intellect of a little pancake!" or "You are so stupid that when you ran alone, you came in third!"

MI6..Secret Agent Man or The Most Interesting Man in the World. He does have some of the same quotes up his sleeve. The most famous being "You're equiped with the intellect of a little pancake!" or "You are so stupid that when you ran alone, you came in third!"
He stole those! He's not that bright.
I think he's with MIMAGPIE or the super secret agency from Scottland Yard, EIEIO.

You guys fucking kill me.....OM as a good friend always says to me "I like you so I will kill you last"...........

R

Old Michael, what do you think on this? Is the Northern California group uglier than the SoCal Group? Or is it just a tossup?
Tossup.

Of course, with Fairlaner coming up here for rides, the scale gets tipped.
Who the hell wants to wait in line for food with 50+ other riders!!!!! Not me and Roy thats why we went up north to ride, well that and the fact that the roads are FUCKING AWSOME......

R

Last edited by a moderator: