Big Horn / Beartooth

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto @ Spud. This will work for me this summer with my planned Sturgis-area tour, which is starting to look better and better. I've even been wondering if I can swing the timing and hook onto the B-Don's Colorado Cluster **** in late July after the northern part I started out with. This could be epic!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit 14 from Cody to Sheridan to save a little time coming back from Castlegar, and it was pretty nice. I hope I can do 14A sometime. Had this RR been posted before then, I would have gone with 14A. But you can't go wrong either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that road. Three years ago coming back from Alaska, I cut across through there. I caught up to a 4 wheeler and for some reason, decided not to pass and take it easy. Immediately, cow poooo started big time all over the road and near the pass, cowboy's were running hundreds of cattle to the high country grazing land, which halted everyone for a while. Nice experience, but I figured that 4 wheeler maybe saved my butt from going down in cow dung......