Big Power Adders??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boat anchor my ass! Ever drove a Mini Cooper S? Quick little cars and in the twisties they absolutely rock. So what kind a four door snooze mobile do you drive, Jestal?
Seriously go test drive a Cooper S, it's the best car I've ever owned and very similar in spirit to my FJR.

So how many MINI / FJR owners are out there?

Jayke
Hehe, n00bs really should really do more forum research and familiarization before foot insertion becomes an unrecoverable situation. Modern medicine can do only so much.

Boat anchor my ass! Ever drove a Mini Cooper S? Quick little cars and in the twisties they absolutely rock. So what kind a four door snooze mobile do you drive, Jestal?
Seriously go test drive a Cooper S, it's the best car I've ever owned and very similar in spirit to my FJR.

So how many MINI / FJR owners are out there?

Jayke
Hehe, n00bs really should really do more forum research and familiarization before foot insertion becomes an unrecoverable situation. Modern medicine can do only so much.
LMAO -- I was thinking the same thing. Of all the forum members who might have trouble getting some miles in high performance street cars, jestal jest isn't one who comes to mind. Maybe you get the same challenge next, rad? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, instead of sub-three second runs to 60, sub-four second runs are 'too slow' for you? Alllllllrighty, then.
I can snap the front end into the air just fine with the anemic performance while two-up. Maybe that's why I'm not two-up anymore....