Big thanks to Mr & Mrs. Twisty

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Calimus

Wanted to give a nice big public thanks to Mike and his wife. Mike offered to help me change out my front tire this morning so the wife and I suited up and were welcomed to some great hospitality at the Twisty residence.

Mike and I had the tire changed out in about 30min and then they put up with us for about another 45min while it rained.

Can't thank you two enough for the help and hospitality. :yahoo:

We'll definitly have to setup some time to ride soon!

Wanted to give a nice big public thanks to Mike and his wife. Mike offered to help me change out my front tire this morning so the wife and I suited up and were welcomed to some great hospitality at the Twisty residence.
Mike and I had the tire changed out in about 30min and then they put up with us for about another 45min while it rained.

Can't thank you two enough for the help and hospitality. :yahoo:

We'll definitly have to setup some time to ride soon!
The pleasure was all ours. Glad I could help. I like working on 'em almost as much as riding 'em.

Too bad it rained while you were here...really wanted to show you the little gem I call the "Misty Mountain Hop" near our house.

We will take that ride soon, I'm sure.

Don't be a stranger.