Bike running one bar lower on temp gauge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now we have Bullies. Well for your information these are some of the nicest Bullies I have ridden with. Have you ever organized group rides. Have you ever done charitable contributions to help folks replace their engines when needed.

Nuff Said,

Carry on and don't let the door hit you in the Ass on your way out.

I think my point was well made many posts ago.
There are many know-it-all bullies on this site.
Versus, say... you, who claims to know all all their is to know about cooling systems, won't take perfectly good and accurate advice from other folks, and tells these other people they are being irresponsible and spreading bullshit.

I stopped posting here several years ago as a result. This was an attempt to try again but I can see nothing has changed.
Enjoy your lovefest here and continue to drive away nice folks who could help you.

I'm out.
Really... You left earlier?

Wait... PG Hoades? Was that you?

Of course you probably won't see this since "you're out."

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many know-it-all bullies on this site. I stopped posting here several years ago as a result. This was an attempt to try again but I can see nothing has changed.

Enjoy your lovefest here and continue to drive away nice folks who could help you.

I'm out.
I really do think we're much better off without nice folks like you.....
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many know-it-all bullies on this site. I stopped posting here several years ago as a result. This was an attempt to try again but I can see nothing has changed.

I'm out.
At this point I wont miss you. Most 17 year old, pimply face kids are just like you. Go slam you bedroom door and cry in your pillow, I am sick of hearing you cry here.