Bike to Bike Communicator

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300Jeff

Reaction score
I was looking at the chatter boxes for about $200. Does anyone have a better cheaper or old one they want to sell?

Thanks,

Jeff

I was looking at the chatter boxes for about $200. Does anyone have a better cheaper or old one they want to sell?
Thanks,

Jeff
I do. I think it's the HJC-90. I just recently got an Autocom. The battery is in bad shape. Only holds a charge for a couple of hours.

I've got two headsets, a passenger patch cord, and the charging cord.

It might be missing a knob, been a long winter....

Worked fine except for the battery. They go pretty cheap on e-bay. Have a look over there and make me an offer based on what you think is fair.

I've got a Collett 90 Mhz unit with passenger headset in addition to the main headset.

Make me an offer or trade me towards a Garaud luggage rack, radiator guard or +4+2 windshield.

thanks

I bought a Chatterbox FRS- Multisport off ebay. Worth every penny. They go pretty cheap there and there are lots of them. The wife and I love it and I don't ride without it ever anymore. I pondered for a long time whether to spend the extra for the unit with "noise reducing headsets", but I have no complaints with this setup. Well worth the price I paid.

alphabet.jpg