Bikeless in Yuma

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kasey: A conversation with Canuckian Mary Ellen on another thread just prompted my Alzheimered head into remembering that we have not spoken since our Private Messages in November. If you see this, please post me at [email protected]

My offer still stands, you're welcome to borrow any of my M/C's here in Chandler, AZ; I'd be pleased to go riding with you!!

My family and I live in Yuma. It shouldn't be a problem to take you out for a ride one day. Do you have all your riding gear? I know AZ doesn't have a helmet law but I'm a stickler for proper riding gear. Just let me know.

My family and I live in Yuma. It shouldn't be a problem to take you out for a ride one day. Do you have all your riding gear? I know AZ doesn't have a helmet law but I'm a stickler for proper riding gear. Just let me know.
Sorry I missed this - haven't checked into the forum for awhile. Yes I have all my riding gear with me. PM sent.

Kasey

Sorry I missed this - haven't checked into the forum for awhile. Yes I have all my riding gear with me. PM sent.

Kasey
Geez, Kasey! Post a problem and then never check back for answers and solutions? :nono: