Bill Mayer Saddle Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the Russell GB. Don't want to miss this one. Of course time required and discount will be considered. Oh, I forgot I have another bike to ride while saddle is being made. Never mind that consideration.

:bike:

Does that mean the bike is down? Is it a direct replacement, or is the stock seat modified?

I could be in. Possibly, maybe, depending.........

Ok, I talked to Rocky and he will give 20% for 20 plus orders. I will post the full detail in the group buy as soon as work permits.

Thanks everybody.

Gregory

Greetings all,
I just got off the phone with Rocky from Bill Mayer Saddles. We discussed the possibility of doing a group buy over a two week period. I need to get back to Rocky with how many will comitted to purchase. We are targeting somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 or so. At this point I don't know what the discount will be as this is a first for BMS as well as myself. I know not knowing how much of a discount makes it hard to commit, but if you are seriously interested, please let me know.

https://billmayersaddles.com/pricing.html

Thanks,

Gregory
I am interested. I was hesitant at first considering that the stock seat is destroyed but saving $94 changed my mind. I am trusting those site members which say they are great.

The BMS site has a caution against the vinyl basketweave since it allows the foam to get wet so I think I would go smooth vinyl.

The alternative is the leather. The BMS site says that leather would out last vinyl if cared for properly. What care is that? I am one to not care for things very well so: Leather costs $200 more and I would have to be conditioning it with saddle soap and conditioner? I doubt that I would do that. Do others with BMS seats have anything to say to convince me one way or the other on vinyl vs. leather?

NEW POST IN GROUP BUY SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clicky here to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.