Black Friday Specials

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HERE'S another Black Friday website that actually scans in the sale ads that are going to be released tomorrow (Thanksgiving).
Thats the one I've seen mentioned most often, and that some of the major retail outfits are going nutso over. Long live the deal seeking fanatics!

HERE'S another Black Friday website that actually scans in the sale ads that are going to be released tomorrow (Thanksgiving).
Thats the one I've seen mentioned most often, and that some of the major retail outfits are going nutso over. Long live the deal seeking fanatics!
Yeah, this website is apparently run by some enterprising young college freshman from his dorm room. The advertisers are annoyed because people have a central location (and advanced notice) to start comparing prices early and therefore avoid the impulse buying that frequently occurs when people get the flyers in their newspapers at the last minute.

I don't know how long this site will last under the pressure from the big retail chains and their lawyers...