Blucomm vs UClear WT300 vs Sena SR10?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ULEWZ

Reaction score
I have been doing some research on using my already purchased bluetooth headset with an FRS/GMRS radio for rider to rider(s) communication. There are currently three players in the market with great excitement for the Sena SR10, but it is not out yet and already behind schedule by two months from what I read.

There are two other players with similar devices, the Blucomm and the UClear WT300.

The Blucomm is advertised to pair with their headsets (mostly cellphone type headsets)

and the UClear is advertised to pair with their HBC100 radio,

but none of them claim to be able to sync with other bluetooth headsets like the Scala Rider or the BT Multi sets like I have.

Has anybody been successful with using any of these or know if you can pair them to all Bluetooth headsets?

Of interesting note, the Blucomm and UClear both have wireless Push-to-talk buttons that you can mount on your handlebars.

Blucomm Link

UClear Link

Sena SR10

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question...I don't know the answer, but maybe try and find someone in your area that has one of the units you'd like to try and connect with and see if it works. I recently bought an F4 Interphone because the old model I had wasn't stereo and wouldn't play tunes or GPS directions from my Droid. The F4 does connect with the older unit on the wife's helmet so we still have intercomm. Same company though. YMMV.