Blueflame Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Spine.

How do you like the cans? Other then poor customer service what do you think of the product?

Sound? Performance? ease of install? ease of adjustment.

Any input would be good. :D

Thank you

UnCaged

As I said in a much earlier post, over the years I have had most other name brand cans on other bikes. Having said that these are the highest quality and best cans I've ever seen. The install was a snap, the sound is all I've ever hoped for and completely adjustable by using or not using the two upper baffles and the two lower caps. The customer survice was fine, he just wasn't looking to give me a price break and after seeing these cans, which are made in Europe by the way, I can see why. They took five weeks to be delivered and I'm very happy I ordered them. Regards, Greg

Did anyone else pick up a set of these?

I'm thinking it's a good idea.

UnCaged

I got the pipes, based on Spine60's comments and pics. They are excellent in every regard -- look good and sound super. Went on easily -- excellent craftsmanship all the way around. Wife just wanted to know why the original pipes needed replaced at 1200 miles...... :dribble: Jay

Thanks for the feed back Jay!

Where did you order from?

Thanks Uncaged

Couldn't wait any longer for the group buy......so I ordered mine and got them in yesterday. Plan on putting them on in the next few days. Stand-by for my report. :p

Uncaged: Ordered them directly from www.blueflameusa.com - think something like $699. sent email question to them and got quick response. took about 4 weeks or so for delivery. believe they make each one by order.

Warchild: believe i suggested to my better half that these pipes not only look good, but that they are better for the environment. and besides, had i bought the harley, the pipes would have simply fallen off by 1200 miles..... :D Jay

Ok, Thanks, I'm setting up my Order now, Are these the ones you ordered?

BlueFlame Stainless Dual Port?

Thanks UnCaged

Uncaged -- exactly the ones. stainless dual port. agree with Spine, the wait was worth it, and they sound great. good luck! Jay

I'm in also for a set of these pipes....hope a group buy can happen before I have to go ahead and get them. I want to go with the painted titanium EVO3 model but I just can't warm up to the triangular shape. Sure wish they could produce the EVO3 technology in the classic oval shape. Probably go with the painted titanium dual port.

I just gotta have a set of Blue Flames. Come on Group Buy! :rolleyes: I can only wait another month before I break down and place my order :p