BMW roundels

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryM

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a few BMW roundels? You know, the round BMW insigna. I want to put them over the yamaha tuning fork emblem on the tank to confuse people and piss off the beemer fanatics.

That is funny! I was just thinking about doing the exact same thing! I found some roundels on E-bay. Just be careful. If you put those on the FJR your Final Drive might explode! :eek:

I can see the joke, but just sounds like you'd be advertising BMW's to everyone else instead of this great bike Yamaha built.

Now, find some Ferrari plaques and that be cool....

When I rode a KLR, some of the guys had these things mounted--for similar reasons, I guess.

klr_blue__18872_zoom.JPG

When I rode a KLR, some of the guys had these things mounted--for similar reasons, I guess.

klr_blue__18872_zoom.JPG
When I had my KLR, everytime I got on eBay looking for something, those roundels popped up. I didn't get the joke but, whatever.

As for the original OP, I wouldn't put a BMW roundel on my Yamaha, but then I wouldn't put a Yamaha tuning fork on a BMW.

I don't remember the OP asking for opinions on putting the roundel on his bike, but rather where to find them.

I wouldn't do it on my bike, but it's certainly not my place to tell somebody that they shouldn't do it to theirs.

BTW, a quick google search yielded this: https://www.bavauto.com/se1.asp?dept_id=321

I don't remember the OP asking for opinions on putting the roundel on his bike, but rather where to find them.

I wouldn't do it on my bike, but it's certainly not my place to tell somebody that they shouldn't do it to theirs.

Go To Plan A.

Upgrade your friends BMW with some nice Yamaha logo's.

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW, a quick google search yielded this: https://www.bavauto.com/se1.asp?dept_id=321

Isn't that half the fun if being on a forum? Having folks poke fun at your ideas? If the OP didn't want the possibility of ridicule he should have posted in a BMW forum. ;)

I already have the roundels on my KLR but they are printed with KLR instead of BMW. That would work with a FJR, that is why I would like something similiar but with "FJR" printed on it.

The type of guys I like to ride with would get a kick out of it even if they are on BMWs, I wouldn't mind tweaking the elitist beemer riders though. Heck, a harley decal would be awesome but who would believe it with a running bike and no oil slick?

Maybe Ducati? I mean who the hell knows what one of them look like?

I already have the roundels on my KLR but they are printed with KLR instead of BMW. That would work with a FJR, that is why I would like something similiar but with "FJR" printed on it.

The type of guys I like to ride with would get a kick out of it even if they are on BMWs, I wouldn't mind tweaking the elitist beemer riders though. Heck, a harley decal would be awesome but who would believe it with a running bike and no oil slick?

Maybe Ducati? I mean who the hell knows what one of them look like?
That is Funny as Hell! I like the way you think!! :D