Bonus Ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..............low sun angle and short days is why it can be so depressing around here this time every year. How they can stand it I'll never know............ :unsure:
That's probably what the people in Jamaica say about us!

Of course you guys are exaggerating, and I'm not quite as far north as you are, but I like the winter. In fact I like all four seasons. Snow is a lot of fun to play in, and most locals have 4 wheel drive vehicles and know how to drive in the slippery stuff. I don't like the shorter daylight hours in winter, but they are compensated for by more daylight in the summer.
I admit that I do pay a guy to plow my driveway, and I only shovel around the vehicles if I really have to. And I heat with wood.
I'm thinking I'll ski more this winter, go to the gym more (prolly not) and knit some spa socks. That oughta tie me up 'til April.

Oh, there'll likely be some snow-blowing and shovelling tossed in there, as well <_<

In the meantime, I need about 35 km to hit 24,000 km (14, 913 miles) for the season. I'm thinking MAYBE this weekend ..... :D