Breakfast Ride in Tampa Bay

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the vacation list for Sat. 24th. As I feared, it is full. Hate to use sick time as it puts them in an overtime situation.

Have to bow out if y'all go the 24th, but there will be other rides I hope.

Cedar Key is GREAT with me. Looking forward to the meet and greet.

BTW, I-10 is now torn up in Tallahassee and should be that way for 4 more years! :angry:

Flapsup

I would be interested in the meet n greet in Cedar Key. Never been there or Froggy's. My girl and I have been looking for other's to do day trip's with.....without much luck. Don't know about the ride after lunch but we would like to stop in and say Hi.

I would be interested in a meet in Cedar Key, and/or St Augustine. I no longer own a FJR, but was fairly active on the forum when I had my 03. Look forward to see if something comes together. I sometimes ride with 3 or 4 FJR owners in Jacksonville. Good guy's to ride with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope some of you can make St. Augustine. Here at the Cedar House Inn is where we are going to be leaving from. Could make it a starting point at 11AM. That should give everyone time to get there and give us time to pack up and be road ready. Too bad we can't make both weekends.

Dont you have to meet up with your pack leader in Daytona this weekend? :)
Yeah I went over w/ a friend of mine, but ended up not ever meeting up with "the packleader" :lol: . Stayed with my wife's uncle in Edgewater and probably worked out better as we had a better time....I'm still recovering from that 4am night/morning... :dribble:

As far as getting a ride together, 24th is bad for me, I'm working. But the following 2 weekends I am off...

What's the start point and time in Tampa to go to Cedar Key? One of my brother's is in Tampa (rides a K-12) and he would love to hook up with you guys for the ride up.

ETA at Froggy's?

Flapsup

Yeah, I ran into that at rush hour while it was raining: not my best biking moment :angry2:

Cedar Key is GREAT with me. Looking forward to the meet and greet.
BTW, I-10 is now torn up in Tallahassee and should be that way for 4 more years! :angry:

Flapsup

I'm there....but my wife only has a v-star 650 so I would only go on this coast for now..Lester :yahoo: :clapping: and I think there is a half dozen people in the Tampa/St Pete area. We could make a great ride up there via back roads.

Keeping this thread going........Do we have a date thrown out there???? I'm usually good for any weekend. Just remember the more people, the harder its going to be to accommodate everyone. I'd say lets do this. Come up with a place.. Tampa,Brooksville,Crystal River,or Ceder Key.Since this started out as a Tampa thread lets meet @54&41 in Lutz and go to one of our northern destinations and see who shows...and I say no time like the present I'll throw a date out there ....SATURDAY 31st...Lets do something.....Lester :yahoo: :clapping: :assassin:

Lester,

There are going to be two meets: one in Cedar Key on the 24th & one in St. Augustine on April first. Check out those two threads in the Southeast subforum. People have been asking about where & when to meet in Tampa, so you might want to PM them and organize a start point & time.

Best,

-Andrew

Keeping this thread going........Do we have a date thrown out there???? I'm usually good for any weekend. Just remember the more people, the harder its going to be to accommodate everyone. I'd say lets do this. Come up with a place.. Tampa,Brooksville,Crystal River,or Ceder Key.Since this started out as a Tampa thread lets meet @54&41 in Lutz and go to one of our northern destinations and see who shows...and I say no time like the present I'll throw a date out there ....SATURDAY 31st...Lets do something.....Lester :yahoo: :clapping: :assassin:

Satori88 -- Whats the status on the breakfast Tampa cruise? I cant make a St. Augustine trip, little far for a breakfast meet for me. Lemme know! :)