BT-016 $199 for a pair- Thoughts?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankenfeejeer

Reaction score
I just received an email from Cycle Gear and they are selling the Bridgestone BT-016, $199 for the pair with free shipping! It sounds like a killer deal and would like to hear some feedback on the tires. I may buy 2 or 3 sets at this price!!

Thanks!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received an email from Cycle Gear and they are selling the Bridgestone BT-016, $199 for the pair with free shipping! It sounds like a killer deal and would like to hear some feedback on the tires. I may buy 2 or 3 sets at this price!!

Thanks!

Brian
Don't know anything about the BT-016 BUT I do know that Murph's Kits was selling out his Michelin Pilot Roads for $200.00 a set and

that is a great price for a good tire. Assuming he has any left.

I don't think this tire is designed for the sport tour bike. Appears to be for the sport bikes.

Doubt it can handle the weight of the fjr or similar machines. But hey I been wrong once before.

i used to get about 3500 miles out of a set on my busa.wife on the back most of the time. they are plenty sticky if you riding hard.