Bulk push pin plastic rivet quick connectors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duhhhhh

Once again, I shoulda checked with you guys before buying. I just left the Yammie shop, and ordered 10 (just to have a couple extra) of the philips style fasteners to replace the four that are missing from the bottom of the left plastic side panel under the rider's thigh.

Wish I'd known that these things could be ordered elsewhere. They charged me 30 some odd dollars total and I gotta wait several days to get em.

Ouch.

Gary

darksider #44
That's what I find annoying about going to dealerships. They don't have the part in stock and then charge me full price (or more) plus tax and make me wait. I might as well order parts much cheaper online and save on the tax ( 9.5% here) which offsets some or all of the shipping costs. The trick is to plan ahead and order all parts I anticipate needing anytime soon so that I only pay one shipping fee. My favorite place for big orders is zanottimotor.com because they usually have the best pricing for larger orders (their shipping is higher for small orders).