• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bunch of Motorcycle and FJR related stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waaane

Reaction score
Hello all,

Its been a long time since I was here. Anyway...having retired about a year ago I am finally getting around to cleaning out my big garage and I have come across some stuff somebody in the Sacramento / Auburn / Sierra Foothills area might want . The FJR specific stuff is Gen 1. My bike was a 2005. I have:

• Black HJC full face helmet with clear visor. I believe its a large size. Will check if any interest
  • Shoei helmet bag and dark visor for Shoei 1000 (helmet died in the crash that took my bike)
  • pair of gen 1 saddle bag liners
  • Tank bag and tail bag
  • Pair of First Gear reinforced riding pants with liners. Water proof. Very good on cold rides. 42 waist. (Yeah...I'm a fatty). The jacket died in the crash but that jacket and the Shoei quite likely saved my life.
  • Plus 2 Plus 2 flip windshield. Brand new.
  • Motion Pro mercury type throttle body tester.
  • FJR 1300 service manual
All this stuff is in good shape if a bit dusty. $100 takes it alI. Its located in Foresthill 14 miles off Hiway 80. I can't remember how to post pics and the process has probably changed anyway so I will check back here in a couple days to see if there is any interest or you can email me at [email protected]. Its all laying on my poker table and that needs to be cleared off by the 16th so let me know and I will email pics if you want them.

Thanks

Ride safe

Wayne

Small world, my sister lives on Baywood Court in Forest Hills. Was down there last summer for a couple of days. Driving unfortunately so I didn't get to enjoy the roads, saw a lot of riders enjoying themselves. Seemed to be a popular riding area.

Small world, my sister lives on Baywood Court in Forest Hills. Was down there last summer for a couple of days. Driving unfortunately so I didn't get to enjoy the roads, saw a lot of riders enjoying themselves. Seemed to be a popular riding area.
Your sister lives about 2 miles from me down in Todd Valley. Sac area people know about riding around here but not many others. Go out Foresthill road from I 80 about 17 miles, turn right at the little gas station onto Mosquito Ridge and see you later. Hell Hole, French Meadows, Columbia, absolutely amazing roads and scenery. I drive them in a Z now but I can't say I don't miss the bike. Having said that this is totally off topic and I used to get chastised for that so I am going to just say that if I don't get a local offer in 48 hours I am going to pack all this stuff up and ship it to Blassoff. Its happy hour here so cheers all and ride safe, Oh...keep the pace reasonable until you get to Mosquito Ridge or above the town on Foresthill road. PoPo No Bueno.

I’m down in a Yuba City. I’m interested in your windshield. New to FJRs tho (just got a high miles 2004) - what exactly is it? I assume 2” taller and 2” wider? In your opinion would it reduce buffeting better then the stock screen with a laminar lip?

How Much for the screen? I’d like to find something to make my rides more tolerable but I can’t really spend hundreds of dollars on screens trying to find one that works.

Thanks!

And the liners too perhaps.

Plus 2 plus 2 flip is 2 inch wider 2 inch taller with an outwardly curved top edge. No idea how it performs. I got it wrapped in protective plastic a week or so before my FJR died and never put it on the bike. I was going to take a band saw to it and modify it severely. Its never been unwrapped. Having said that, if you want to spend an hour driving up here to look at it and all this other stuff let me know. I want to sell it all in one go for 100 bucks and I have an offer for that plus the cost of shipping right now. I told that member if I couldn't didn't get a local pick up offer by the weekend I will ship it. If you want the liners and the windshield for 100 I will "recycle the rest although that would be a shame. The First Gear pants are really good riding gear and the tank and tail bags aren't bad either. Everybody that works on their own FJR should have a throttle body tuner also. I went and figured out how to do pics...How could you not want all this stuff for a measly 100?

20180108_114644.jpg

20180108_114721.jpg

Unfortunately I don’t really have a need for most of the stuff. And the pants won’t fit. Oh well. I’ll pass. Thanks anyway.