By Request

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
He powdercoated my Bill Riley Highway Peg Brackets, and asked that I post some pics. Being the accomodating guy I am, I told him to shove it, but then he cried and stuff, so here goes...... :D

Garauld004800x600.jpg

Garauld003800x600.jpg

Garauld002800x600.jpg

Garauld001800x600.jpg

Pretty nice eh? And the brackets look good too.. :p Check out that sweet Holeshot header lurking down there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The powdercoating looks nice. I used a rattlecan with aluminum colored enamel, then baked them in the oven at about 200 degrees to make them dry faster. Stinks the whole house up, SO just loves when I do this.

Hey Rad, which pegs did you bolt to the brackets? Them looks beefy - whatcha think of 'em?

Kuryakin Iso Pegs. Love em, though they are Harley-esque. Scored on EBay for $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks very nice. How much dough?

Send me $12 and the brackets and I will send them back to you powdercoated in your choice(limited) of color. If you need them initially, search the forum to find Wild Bill or Terri - he make you up a set and have him send them to me. Send me a PM if interested. ;)