Ca. hwy 36 video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And FLRBluesman, I love it here in Quincy! I moved out here from the east coast about 2 years ago and the riding around here is awesome. I can be in the Feather River Canyon in less then 10 minutes from my front door. If only the CHP wasn't so vigilant in this area it'd be perfect. But I can still live with it.
Ray
Ray; Sent PM.

FJRBluesman

They only worked on three areas - maybe 10 or 15 miles total. That purty lady with Don said that too many drunk locals were killing themselves on the way home from the bars - hence the re-contouring. For the most part, losing the Roller Coaster is the worst part and that was maybe 5 miles or so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brings back both good & bad memories. I rode Hwy 36 during the 2006 Cal24 rally on my '04 H-D Ultra Classic. The bike was handling like crap but the dealer couldn't find anything wrong with it. Turns out it had a broken front spring. But that didn't keep me from dragging the floorboards all the way from the coast to Red Bluff! Now that the Ultra is finally sold (last Friday) I'm looking forward to riding it on the FJR.