Calif to Ensenada Mexico

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzkenoman

Reaction score
Early post, I know, but I think this is going to be a great ride. More details to come, just wanted to get a feel for who might want to join. We will be staying at the Las Rosas Hotel, right off the ocean. All the rooms are ocean front, and a terrific pool with drop off edges. If interested let me know, so we can make early reservations down there. Maybe 1 night or two, depends on what you guys want. Very beautiful ride down the coast. Excited?

Very Interesting !!!

Hmmmm.... This would be good practice for the California Dreaming ride ....

Anyone have experience with Mexico insurance?

Early post, I know, but I think this is going to be a great ride.  More details to come, just wanted to get a feel for who might want to join.  We will be staying at the Las Rosas Hotel, right off the ocean.  All the rooms are ocean front, and a terrific pool with drop off edges.  If interested let me know, so we can make early reservations down there.  Maybe 1 night or two, depends on what you guys want.  Very beautiful ride down the coast.  Excited?
I got a thumbs up for June 3rd for Ensenada from the hotel Las Rosas. Click on the link for reservations, and I'll post the same link for my other forums to pick up more riders. If you get your reservations, please let us know here so we can keep a head count and start planning a staging area for Saturday morning. We made reservations for saturday night, and I believe its going to be a very nice ride!

PS. If you make reservations, please use reference code ER2006

https://www.lasrosas.com/html/reservations_00.html#

https://www.lasrosas.com/html/accomodations_00.html

banner-spa.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an Email from the Las Rosas, they are officially booked as of today. So we will have to move our date to Ensenada to another weekend. maybe after the WFO, any suggestions for dates so I can email the hotel for availability?

Very Interesting !!! Anyone have experience with Mexico insurance?
There are many agencys before you cross the border, just select one, tell them how many days and pay the money. You will get the needed paperwork on the spot. Just remember, insurance or no insurance if you are involved in an accident you aren't leaving Mexico until the local police determine who was at fault. ;)

Heres are the weekends that are available for booking. Take a look and lets plan a weekend

Hi Larry,

Sorry for this late answer. The weekends available are:

May 05 and 06

May 05 and 06

May 12 and 13

May 26 and 27

June 09 and 10

June 16 and 17

June 23 and 24

June 30 and July 01

July 07 and 08

July 14 and 15