Call Me Grand Pa now!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
That's it, I'm officially old at 39.

My oldest daughter gave birth to my first grandchild/son today at 2pm after 17hrs of hard labor.

The best pics on her cam from in the room when all the action was going on, I'll have those later but here's a few for now.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

S6301664.jpg

S6301663.jpg

Youngest daughter holding her new Nephew...

S6301660.jpg

New Grand Pa{me}.........

S6301658.jpg

And momma{my oldest}......

S6301656.jpg

:punk: :****: :bleh: :cigar: :clapping: :evilsmiley03: :drinks: :D

Congradulations!

Looks like you have a new buddy.

Spoil him, sugar him up, and send him home to Mamma. :lol:

Congratulations Mike, and to your daughter too for enduring 17 hours of labor, and still being able to face the camera.

Congratulations Mike, and to your daughter too for enduring 17 hours of labor, and still being able to face the camera.
Oh she wasn't always a happy camper today, this is her lame attempt at flipping me off with a heart monitor on her index finger, Lmfao.....

S6301654.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Spoil 'um, send them home. I only have grand dogs at the moment, but damn if I don't get in trouble spoiling the dogs. Who ever heard of not feeding a dog human food? Geez, this new generation....but don't feed the baby dog food, that would be a bad thing, me thinks. He will do that himself...

Congratulations!!! Spoil 'um, send them home. I only have grand dogs at the moment, but damn if I don't get in trouble spoiling the dogs. Who ever heard of not feeding a dog human food? Geez, this new generation....but don't feed the baby dog food, that would be a bad thing, me thinks. He will do that himself...

Being the jokester that I am, after his first feeding there was several ounces left in the bottle..........I couldn't resist, done raised two girls and never knew what that formula shit tasted like. Unscrewed the cap and downed it, while it did taste like ass I made the joke openly with nurse present that, "It would not be bad at all with cookies and milk". I thought everyone in the room was going to need a garbage can. LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations GrandPa!!! :yahoo:

Ya got me beat, I turned Grand Parent last year at the ripe old age of 45.

I can hardly wait for the day my Grandson is old enough to go for a ride. I keep asking him "where's your helmet?" :D

Screw it, I'm ready to boot these damn kids out and move onto Grand kids! Big congrats on the little guy. :lol:

JW

Congratulations. Now repeat after me, "Grandpa's the name, spoiling's the game!" (saw this on a t-shirt once, loved it).

Congrats...my little girl is going to have a little girl in a couple of months. Only difference is that I had to wait 20 more years for my grandkid

There is no more important job on the face of the earth, than that of Grand Pa. The job description is as follows:

1. Spoil Child.

2. See number 1.

So, don't be a slacker. Take pride in your job and do it well. (This is a contest.)

There is no more important job on the face of the earth, than that of Grand Pa. The job description is as follows:
1. Spoil Child.

2. See number 1.

So, don't be a slacker. Take pride in your job and do it well. (This is a contest.)
I'm on top of it. My daughter is going to PAY. :ph34r:

I've raised two girls and I'm still a juvenile myself so me and the BOY will have a "grand" time together. :yahoo: