Calling All Arkansas FJR Owners

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyg

Reaction score
Looking at getting together next weekend for a ride. Would like to meet up with some Fjr owners in this great state of ours and ride some blacktop . Whos up for it? :clapping:

Looking at getting together next weekend for a ride. Would like to meet up with some Fjr owners in this great state of ours and ride some blacktop . Whos up for it? :clapping:
I am supposed to be up in the Fayetteville area both the first and second weekends for some crazy pagan festival parties. I will probably only make one of them but I'm always up for a ride (before heavy drinking commences).

Where ya at?

-hellcreep

Wow! Don't everyone jump at this at once. Guess everyone that has a Fjr in Arkansas likes to ride alone. I'm thinking about going to check out the Beaver bridge up north Arkansas this weekend . I've never seen it before. Looks cool and would be a good ride .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Don't everyone jump at this at once. Guess everyone that has a Fjr in Arkansas likes to ride alone. I'm thinking about going to check out the Beaver bridge up north Arkansas this weekend . I've never seen it before. Looks cool and would be a good ride .
I'll be workin both days... :(

Although I do ride alone mostly.

Ride safe and stay hydrated.... :thumbsup:

You mean this bridge?

0052.jpg

There's some nice riding in that area, we were at the bridge during SFO. I try to avoid weekend riding but know that others don't have the option.

Have fun!

You mean this bridge?

0052.jpg

There's some nice riding in that area, we were at the bridge during SFO. I try to avoid weekend riding but know that others don't have the option.

Have fun!
That's the one. I've lived here all my life and have never seen it. That was the post that made me think I need to go check it out. I ride to work and back everyday and I live for riding on weekends. Sometimes I get off work on Friday and won't return home till Sunday . Just thought their might be someone around the area that might do the samething. Thanks .

That's the one. I've lived here all my life and have never seen it. That was the post that made me think I need to go check it out. I ride to work and back everyday and I live for riding on weekends. Sometimes I get off work on Friday and won't return home till Sunday . Just thought their might be someone around the area that might do the samething. Thanks .
Do you have a GPS? If so there are some routes I could send to you.

I cant post a pic on this site to save my life . I give up. The trip was fun. It was nice and cool up in north Arkansas this weekend.

I would join you but would be melted boot before I got out of Dallas, I am ready just as soon as it cools a bit. Glad to see you enjoying the new scoot G.

P8010002.jpg
Lets try this. Thanks Old Pilot ! Hot Boot you dont have A/C on that ride of yours? Sweet when you head over there sometime let us know.

No A/C brother. I used to blast up there regularly during summer months when my Feej was new, that thrill is gone because the heat in full gear makes me impatient and real grumpy. Getting back to Dallas after a great weekend is better in September or so, post up here or on the FZ place and we'll turn some twisties. A beer and wood pizza at the Harley bar is on me.

daddyg hang on for a get together ride, fall is soon to be here. August is such a terrible time to ride (and really enjoy it)

Towards the end of September or so should get us back to breathable air. Maybe we can put together a Twisty Butt ride this fall!

I don't torrerate the triple digits to well any more but next month would be alot better.

Where is the bridg? Town? Road? :blink:

Latest posts